Friday, July 30, 2010

I'm back!

Gosh! its been like forever since i was updated my blog here. Days,weeks and months have passed and haven't write any article.Things has been very busy. Laziness and totally not motivated at all was my reason of not checking this blog.

Let me share to you what I've been up to for the last months i was gone. October last year we left the apartment and move to my in laws house for awhile. Finally, after a year of waiting ,we already filed my Adjustment of Status for my Immigration purposes last March . And guess what? I'm already a legal resident here in the US. Things are pretty much doing good lately and right now, I've been studying this Driver's manual in order for me to pass the permit test to be able for me to practice driving...isn't it fun?


I'll let you guys know and I will try to write an article as soon as I can. And i am happy I welcome myself back to blogging world!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails