I'm so happy coz after the third time of trying, i already passed the exam for the driver's permit test. Though I didn't got the perfect score but I am proud i only got two wrong ones this time equivalent to 93%.Yeah,the third time,LoL..and i admit i find it hard for the reason that first, English is not my first language,the questions were a bit tricky and i didn't take it seriously especially I didn't study the book.
So,I prepared 10 possible question for you guys to practice while studying the Driver's manual. I also Italicized the correct answer from the choices below. You may also take the online driver license Practice Knowledge Tests on the DMV web site in which state you are from.Hope this could help you and Remember, Study is the Key!
1. What type of vehicles can you drive with a Class C driver license?
A. Passenger vehicles,motor homes, fire trucks, and pickups towing small trailers.
B. Heavy trucks only.
C. Passenger vehicles only.
D. Buses only.
2. What penalties may you face by providing false information on your application to DMV for a license or permit?
A. Sentenced to jail.
B. Receive a fine.
C. A one-year suspension of your driving privileges.
D. All of the above.
3. What is the single most common cause of traffic crashes?
A. New drivers.
B. Human error.
C. Bad weather.
D. Bad roads.
4. How many seconds ahead do expert drivers scan the entire driving scene?
A. 10 seconds ahead.
B. 2 seconds ahead.
C. 12 seconds ahead.
D. 5 seconds ahead.
5. You must stop for a pedestrian(s) at an intersection:
A. Only if the pedestrian is on your side of the road.
B. Only of the pedestrian is in a clearly marked (painted) crosswalk.
C. If the pedestrian is in a marked or unmarked crosswalk.
D. Only if there is a walk signal for pedestrians at the intersection.
6. What does it mean when you see amber lights flashing near the top of a school bus?
A. The bus just finished loading or unloading children.
B. The bus is stopping to load or unload children. You should get ready to stop.
C. You must remain stopped until the amber lights stop flashing.
D. The bus is loading or unloading children; you may proceed slowly.
7. You are driving at night and a car is coming toward you. To help avoid blinding the other driver with your headlights, you must dim your lights when the other car is within:
A. 500 feet
B. 400 feet
C. 450 feet
D. 350 feet
8. You are entering a crowded freeway. What should you do to locate a gap to merge into traffic?
A. Use your side and rear-view mirrors and check your blind spots.
B. Use the acceleration lane to adjust your speed to the same speed as freeway traffic.
C. Yield to traffic already on the freeway.
D. All of the above.
9. If you are convicted of a first DUII, how log will your driving privileges be suspended?
A. 6 months.
B. 3 months.
C. One year
D. Two years
10. When you see or hear an emergency vehicle coming, you should:
A. Stop immediately and let the vehicle pass.
B. Drive as far toward the right side of the road as it is safe and stop.
C. Proceed slowly and permit the vehicle to pass.
D. Keep moving slowly, staying to the right side of the road.