Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Major major of Ms Philippines



The world was stop for awhile and witness the coronation night of Ms Universe pageant 2010. Among the five finalist, Ms Philippines made a 'major major' humor and everyone were talking about on how she answer the question.People said she have a big chance of winning the title but her answer blew it away.

Mr. Baldwin: What is one big mistake that you made in your life and what did you do to make it right?
Ms Philippines: Thank you so much sir for that wonderful question,Good evening ladies and gentlemen,good evening Las Vegas! You know what sir, in my 22 years of existence, i can say that, there is nothing 'major major' i mean problem that i have done in my life because i am very confident with my family with the love they are giving to me so thank you so much that i am here! thank you, thank you so much!

In  my opinion, it was an honest and sarcastic answer of her, maybe lacked of substantial justification and needs to elaborate more of the answer. I know she could have done better and besides, she was nervous. Indeed, her confidence and beauty stands out which bring her to top 5 finalist among 83 candidates. She still a winner and I am proud!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails