Friday, September 3, 2010

Freebies from Wholesale City

Today, i received the prize that i won from Wholesale City. It is a pink tube top with letters printed diamond embellished in it. This is the second time that i won  from them. So far so good, I haven't encounter any problems with them in terms of  quality of material they used and I find the top really pretty  though there  are few printed words that i don't understand but still it wasn't bad since it was free including the shipping.The game was really easy. All you have to do is become a fan of 'Wholesale City' on Facebook. They have a cool and fun games every month and they also share even coupons and discounts.



I got bored again so i took bunch of picture modeling the top that i won together with the white pocket short and white sleeveless breaded vest that my in laws got from my birthday. I also added a white belt to mix the color of the top. I like the combination of pink and white together. Too bad that summer is almost done but i still love it because  it will add to my summer collection of clothes.Thanks Wholesale City!


2 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails