Wednesday, October 20, 2010

An early present

I was walking around the shopping center the other day and saw this beautiful trumpeting angel at Hallmark.  Then I asked the sales lady if by chance I can look and hold it since it was locked inside the glass. I really like it since it was my favorite color and it also plays Hark the Herald Angel sing music which is appropriate for Christmas time.

Earlier today, we go back to the store and hubby bought it for me. Yay! I was so happy I have it.  I consider this as my Christmas present and it will surely add to my Precious Moments collection.


2 comments:

  1. That is such a nice find. :)I remember how my mom used to collect angel figurines

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you sis Karla.,..I do love figurines esp on angels. My hubby's family always give something for me every-time there is occasion so it turn out as my collection now :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails