Friday, October 29, 2010

Getting fit together

***Guest post written by Samantha Ross***

I got so tired of my boyfriend joking about how much weight he's gained in the past year or so, so I told him that we were going to start working out together. I'd noticed the same thing happening to me and want to get back in the game of working out regularly and taking better care of myself because I've just felt so tired lately and I always feel really energized when I work out on a regular basis.

I was looking up some fitness programs for us online with our Clear Internet Bundle and found a few that also included healthy eating plans. I thought something like that would be the best way to go because we would see results easier.

We've only been working out again with our new plan for about a week but I already feel a whole lot better. We're pretty brutal on each other and neither one of us gets away with only half way doing our exercises, which can be annoying, but good.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails