Friday, October 15, 2010

I got an award!

First of all, I would like to acknowledge  Vichygurl of  "The Happy Wife"  blog  for giving me an award as a the Versatile Blogger Award. That was sweet of her. I don't know if I deserved this(lol) but I am really happy that my fellow blogger appreciate that my blog have some insightful stuff to tell ;).


Below are some guidelines that you need to know once you grab the award.

The Rules:

    * Be sure to thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.
    * Share 7 things about yourself.
    * Pass the award to other bloggers who you think deserves it.
    * Be sure to let  the bloggers know you chose them to receive the award.

7 things about myself:
1. My favorite color is blue.
2. I don't like pickles especially on burgers! Its weird coz i love to eat cucumber in a salad but not the  pickled one.
3. I don't know how to swim (lol).Though its not too late for me to practice but sorry I am just afraid of water :P.
4. I was a member of  'marching band' when I was in college.. not in elementary nor in high school(lol).
5. I love to cook, one reason why i made other blog DustyAnne's A Taste of Life.
6. My blog RolfeinnA is a reversed of my name of Annie Flor.
   and lastly,
7. I'm always in love to a very wonderful and amazing husband of mine <3.

I will pass this award to those blogger who are deserving  for me.  Their blogs are one of a kind, entertaining, different and lots of story to share. Most especially, versatile and they worth to read every minutes of your visit.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the award sis.

    I got you included in my post here:
    Versatile Award

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! A Versatile Blogger Award. Weeehhh!!! Happy happy! hehe.. Thanks so much, Anne... Thank you! I'll definitely make another page for this award.

    Ahh... Blue is my fourth favorite color. First one is green. Hehehe.. Then, yellow and pruple. Ay! And I also do not like pickles.. sa burger man or sa meal.. kahit na sa salad. I don't like eating them.. Ewan ko ba kung bakit. Nakakain rin naman ako minsan ng pickles, okay naman ang lasa.. pero ayoko lang kumain ulit. Hehe. Wirdo kasi.

    Anyway, salamat ulit, Anne. Thank you so much for this award. It feels like winning an Oscar.. hehe.. feels so good that someone appreciates me and my writing. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Mel: Your welcome sis...keep in touch!
    @Leah: you're welcome :)
    haha! at least its one of your favorite...i like green also..so refreshing :D..ai uu..indi ko talaga gusto ang pickles for some reason,haha! i don't even like it anywhere either!!!waaa

    You're welcome ulit, ang galing2 mo nga magsulat eh,deserving ka talaga sis :)...keep posting! mwah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi ganda, already posted it sa site..thanks again!

    http://meinytoper.blogspot.com/2010/10/award-versatile-blogger.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails