Wednesday, November 24, 2010

I love VS!

Hubby and I including one of our friend went to Clackamas Town Center today to get some Christmas gift ideas. We are just looking  and strolling around different stores in the mall. I don't usually ask something for hubby then suddenly when I enter inside Victoria Secret store, I found bunch of stuff that I  really like . I'm  not used to this but I cant help it, I found these Pure Seduction Deluxe Gift Bag and fell in love with it. This comes with refreshing body mist, body wash, body lotion and also the purse for  only $24.00 . Plus, they also give us a secret rewards card. Each card may worth at least $10, $50, $100 or $500. We can't tell yet  what it is worth until Dec. 1- 19 on our next purchase. I wish it will be above $50 so I can spend more (lol) but either way, I'm happy of what I got and I'm so loving it. Thanks hubby!


3 comments:

  1. OMG! Give me some!!! hehehe... Naman! I also love VS scents. Ambabango! Minsan, parang ang sarap gawing air freshener sa kwarto. Haha..

    Gandang hapon,Anne.. Dumaan dito. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have that body mist! It was a pasalubong from my hubby's friend! I totally love its scent! It's not that strong and pungent!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails