Thursday, November 25, 2010

I'm Thankful and Blessed

Its thanksgiving day! It's the day of giving thanks for all the blessing that we received this whole year. I just got home from dinner at my in laws house. Though I missed the dinner together with them because I have to work until 9pm tonight,  I'm still happy that I got the chance to see and chat with them for awhile. I had a busy and long day at work and haven't been eating since 1 o'clock in the afternoon so I was really starving to death when I got there. Good thing there were bunch of food waiting for me (lol). 

For me, the real essence of thanksgiving is to be grateful of what you have and appreciate  every part of it. I have plenty to be thankful for everyday. I thank God for all the blessing He have given me. Life has been really good even though there are times that we encounter struggles, we still overcome it.  For the life. For the good health. For my family back home that they are fine and ok. For the great marital relationship that I have with my hubby though there are times we encounter bumps in our road  but the love that we have  made us strong and intact with each other. For our family who always there to support and loved us with no condition.  For our friends and the  nice people who surround us. For everything in general.

I'm so thankful and Blessed. Thank you Lord for everything.  I couldn't ask for more. I don't have everything but I have enough :). Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

1 comment:

  1. right you are! we must be thankful for what we are and what we have.. ALWAYS!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails