Tuesday, November 23, 2010

It's a snow!

We were at the food court eating when hubby's friend said we gonna be stuck in the Mall for awhile. I asked him why and he said it started to snow. I got excited and ran through the entrance door to see if it is really snowing. And yep, it is!

This is my second time I've experience snow and I still feel fascinated by it. The beautiful, white and  serene surroundings. One thing that I don't like about it is the coldness and its freezing temperature.   We don't have that much snow last year. I only only experience it just in one day. However, it started early this year and I  heard that  we gonna have a bad winter and more snow. I hope not! because that might be dangerous for the drivers out there since the road is gonna be icy and may cause the car to skid. Just a reminder for everyone, please drive carefully and safely in order to avoid accident.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails