Saturday, November 13, 2010

Manny Pacquiao defeats Antonio Margarito

It was a great fight! Manny Pacquiao won via unanimous decision over Antonio Margarito. A 12 round fight was full of excitement. I was holding my breath in every single round. It was a tough fight for Manny since he is smaller but he still manage to beat Margarito. Round 4 of the fight, Margarito's face began to swell. Then with each round, Margarito’s face worsened.

I was really excited watching this fight from the start of the event. Honestly, I'm not into boxing but the match made me watch it. I never regret seeing it. Two great boxers lasts in 12rounds of punching. I'm proud of you Manny for being such a small but terrible boxer. Another victory for the family, Filipinos and the country. Congratulations Manny Pacquiao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails