Friday, November 19, 2010

Switching to medical field

Ever since before, I always wish that one of the members of our family is into medical field. Unfortunately, no one is interested with it. Maybe because it is cost alot of money and my family couldn't afford to send anyone to a medical degree.

Hubby is not feeling well lately and I am end up worrying about him especially when there are times that I don't know what to do nor don't know any first aide treatment (lol). This made me think going back to school in  a medical field. I want to learn and I want to take care of people especially my loved ones. Hubby and I have talked about this for a month now. Hopefully by next year, I will  go to school and  study as a CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant) for a start and will proceed to LPN (License Practical Nursing) or will go higher . I just hope everything will go with the flow. So help me God :).

1 comment:

  1. I hope your hubby is feeling better now. Goodluck on your study next year. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails