Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Christmas embellishments

As what I had posted on my blog last month, I had our tree up the month of November after Halloween and started to decorate our place of Christmas stuff since then. When I was in the Philippines, we used to make our own Christmas tree including those ornaments and lanterns are made out of anything. From the coconut broomstick (walis tingting), cottons, Chinese colored papers, bamboo sticks, etc.

Here's my pair share of our fake Christmas tree. I wanted to try the fresh ones because I love the scents it may bring to the entire apartment but we decided not to since we have our cats and they might play and eat the leaves. The rest of the decorations were used from previous Christmas. Some of those were given to us by my in laws and his family's side.

1 comment:

  1. nice decorations! I love the Santa beside the Christmas tree.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails