Monday, December 13, 2010

More VS Scents


***This is not a sponsored post***

Hubby and I went to the mall today to redeem my secret reward card that I got when we shop there the other week. I was hoping it was more than the minimum amount  but the gift card I got was only worth $10 which is still fine with me. So I bought this 3 Beauty Rush body mist which comes from different scents which are the Berry Cosmo, Plumdrop and Whipped cream and winter pear. It is 3 for $25 dollars and I only paid $15 of my pocket since the gift card is worth $10. I really like the smell of those Victoria Secret's fragrances.I might give these ones to my sisters for them to try and see if they also like it. How about you guys? What type of body mist do you like at VS?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails