Friday, December 10, 2010

My Christmas Wishlist

The family of my hubby asking what would be our Christmas wish list. Hmm, I don't know really. I'm not used to ask anything from somebody for some reason. Okay, okay. Since I've been given a chance to ask what I want for myself that would be something to wear like shoes or sweater. Something for my hobby like art papers (for card making), printer or camera/camcorder. Something to put my things in like wallet or a purse. What else?(lol) Anything really!...Oh and before I forgot, this is my wish-list of all. A box full of stuff for my family back home ;).

As what hubby said, I'm always easy to pleased.  Yeah, he is right, I am not picky. Anything that I received and will receive is always appreciated and thankful for. For me, Christmas is not all about presents and material things, it is the love that we have to give to the people we cherished and treasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails