Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Natural toothpaste

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Toms of Maine. All opinions are 100% mine.

It was April this year when I had this infected tooth which cause my face swollen so bad and looks really huge. We went to the dentist and find out that my wisdom tooth was infected and they had to pull it out. It was not a fun experience I believe. 

Since I have a sensitive gums, that made me realize I have to take good care more of my teeth and gums in order to avoid dental problems in the future. When we went grocery shopping couple weeks ago, we came across to the oral care area and hubby found this Tom's Of Maine toothpaste and mouthwash. Hubby was really interested to it since it was made by natural ingredients which gives cavity protection and uses powerful natural flavor oils and a patent-pending botanical extract to provide long-lasting fresh breath. After trying it for couple days, I like using it since it has a mild taste compare strong minty one. It feels so fresh and clean. My gums haven't bleeding yet. So far so good.

How about you guys? Have you tried Tom's of Maine toothpaste before? I would love to hear your experience of this product and by the way, they have a contest called  That's Wicked Fresh contest page and you'll get a chance to win a gift card worth  $500. And be a follower on Facebook and Twitter as well.

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails