Sunday, December 26, 2010

Sharing some love

Christmas is the time of sharing and loving. We always hear this saying Its better to give than to receive but in my situation, I received more than what I have expected. So now is the time for me to share of what I have and give back those blessings given to me. No matter how big or small. Its not about the amount and how expensive the thing is. However, it is the thought that counts.

After couple months of collecting and buying things. At last! our balikbayan box for my family is already full and ready to go by next week. I wish I can put myself into the box and ship myself..haha! I am just so happy right now. Thanks to hubby for helping me all the way. It feels good when you know  you make people happy in simple ways. Happy Holidays!

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails