Saturday, December 25, 2010

Wishing you a Merry Christmas!


Its the most WONDERFUL time of the year!MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone and  Happy Anniversary to my one and only Prince charming. Its been 3 years now that hubby and I been together ♥ ♥ ♥!!!
 
We spent Christmas by attending a midnight mass  at downtown Portland. Then head to our friend's Christmas dinner party up to 4 in the morning. Took a nap at my in law's house woke up after 8am then  we opened presents. Went to Granmas house and had Christmas breakfast together with the family. Then opening presents again.

May everyone experience Christmas in its truest sense, not only to the gifts and material things that we have but to the people we cherished and treasure. And May the good times and treasures of the present become the golden memories of tomorrow.Wish u lots of love, joy and happiness.

I wish I could spent it with my family back home but my Christmas this year is so Merry and Blessed. Thank you Lord and Happy Birthday :)...mwah! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails