Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Something for my lappy

My laptop is been my best friend since I  came here in the US. It is one of those things that I can't live without. I always use my laptop everyday, 24/7. If I'm not doing chores or working, it means I'm with my lappy checking my emails, researching, talking to my family back home, Facebook, blogging, store files and pictures, etc! Its been 2 years now since hubby bought it and gave it to me. I am so glad that it is still in good condition. I haven't encounter any problem so far since I am very careful with it.  

Hubby and I planning to go back to school this year. Now I'm looking for a  laptop sleeve  just in case  we might bring it somewhere. That way, it will prevent my laptop from getting scratches and it is one way of protecting it from hard objects and damages. It would also make it clean and tidy. One of my friend introduce me this to this site which sells durable and nice laptop sleeves since she got her macbook air sleeves in the same website. I will have a look and check them out soon.

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm... I have a sleeve for Red Gee pero parang maliit siya. It came with the unit, sguro freebie lang sya or what.. or maybe part of the "accessories" of the laptop. Pero it's kinda small for Red Gee.. so I'm looking for something na rin.

    Anyway, It's been awhile.. Matagl tagal na rin akong di nakakapag bisita rito.. and medyo matagal tagal rin bago ka nakapag post ng new entry sa blog. hehe.. Happy New Year, Anne. :)

    Take care. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails