Sunday, February 13, 2011

Boudreaux's butt paste

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Boudreaux's Butt Paste. All opinions are 100% mine.

It was summer of last year when I used to baby sit at one of my friend's kid. It was kind of a learning experience for me since I love babies and planning to have one in the future.  During that time, I also learned some product that I haven't heard before. One of them is the Boudreaux's Butt Paste . It is a skin cream which is use to protect skin ailments such as diaper rash for kids and baby.  I was laughing the first time I heard about it. I thought that my friend was just making a joke because the name alone is kinda humorous and unusual. She told me that the pediatrician recommend this stuff since her daughter had a problem on skin rashes. When I tried to put it on, its cleans off easily and  have a pleasant smell.  I told this product to my sister in law back home since my nieces used to have skin rashes all the time. I bought a small handy size and it was already sent for them to try.

How about you guys? Have you heard about this product before? If you want to receive their own a free sample of Boudreax's butt paste, don't forget to visit there site.

Visit Sponsor's Site

1 comment:

  1. oh... good thing my kids are big now, i don't need to worry about diaper rash anymore, lol!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails