Saturday, February 5, 2011

Fun superbowl recipes video

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Kenmore Live Studio. All opinions are 100% mine.

As what I have posted on my previous post, Superbowl is almost here and its going to be on tomorrow February 6! Hubby and I are off and we are going to our friend's house to watch the big game together. It will be a lot fun since there are more people and food serve on the table. I was searching  online on what food we can bring to the party since there will be ten or more person coming in. I found this great series of  Super Bowl Recipes video on You tube. I decided what to cook that will make the viewers come back and eat for more while enjoying the game.  Instead of munching some old boring chips, I am planning to make a simple yet delicious steak nachos and a Pittsburgh popcorn.

Below is the video on how to cook this quick super snack popcorn with cheddar and bacon. This is the recipe that I haven't tried before. So we went to the store and bought the ingredients right away coz I am super excited to prepare this recipe. I cooked it yesterday to try and guess what? hubby loves it!  I hope that people will enjoy the food same the the Superbowl game.

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails