Monday, February 14, 2011

My Perfect Valentine

Yesterday, my brother in law asked us what's our plan on Valentines day. We answered like 'nothing' really. Hubby is off and I work early in the morning. We didn't plan something and hubby didn't even say anything about it. Our work schedule is really opposite. Hubby works swing shift and I sometimes work early in the morning or during daytime. 

Earlier morning before I got off from work. I was looking forward to bed coz I was tired and didn't have much sleep. I didn't expect that hubby will pick me up after work coz I thought he was still asleep since it was way too early for him. I was surprised that he was waiting for me in the parking area. Then when I hop inside the car, he is dressed up and I'm wondering why (lol). He greeted me a happy Valentines day and so I am to him. As soon as I enter  the door when we arrived home, I here love song played in the back ground and charaaan...! I saw this table set up valentine them (lol). Chocolates were in the table, roses, balloon, stuff animals saying 

"i'm yours" and a plate saying "be mine". I was really surprised! I don't have any idea that he had plan these things. I was really touch what he did and made me feel I am the most beautiful woman on earth (lol) ♥ ♥ ♥.

Then after, he take me to Elmer's for breakfast and head home and took a nap. Woke up after 3pm and we decided to have a special and romantic dinner at our place in order  to refrain from crowd on Valentines day. Hubby was busy cooking (everything is made from scratch) while I was busy preparing myself pretty during that night (lol). I feel so loved and Blessed to have him as my best friend, partner, other half and husband. It was indeed a perfect Valentine for both of us ♥ ♥ ♥.

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails