Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Traveling Means Eating Well

***Content by Sol Rosales***

My favorite travel show is called No Reservations, which airs on the Travel Channel. It stars Anthony Bourdain who goes around uncovering the best cuisines in every part of the world. If you love to travel, then you will really want to watch this show because one day he's in New Orleans, and the next day he's in Berlin. Watching this on my high definition Cable Deals makes me feel like I'm actually there with him; I only wish I could taste the food he's eating.
Since most people focus purely on the entertainment that they can find when they visit a new country, many of the food customs go ignored - especially if they have an American fast food restaurant in town. If you really want to learn about the types of food served in your next vacation spot, then you should check out Anthony Bourdain's No Reservations. Not only will you get to see some really beautiful places, but you will also witness some of the finest cuisine created by the best culinary experts around.

1 comment:

  1. My husband and I love "No Reservations" with Anthony Bourdain. We're also happy that sometimes he's a guest judge on Top Chef All-Stars

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails