Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Dive into the season's sexiest swimwear

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Express for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.

Its spring time everyone! This just means goodbye to cold and freezing weather. No more layering clothes, thick coats and socks, closed toe shoes/boots, warm and fuzzy scarves, etc. Now its time to showoff your colorful, flowery and fresh spring collections.

 Express Swimsuit
 I believe that every girl deserves to have a pair of swimwear regardless of any  sizes and shape. As long as you are comfortable of what you're wearing and you have that confidence. I am browsing online because I am in search for women's swimwear . To tell you honestly, I never own nor wear any two piece swimwear  in my entire life (lol). This time, I am going to get one and I found this striped bandeau bikini at Express store. They have plenty of newest arrivals on  their spring 2011 and  swim collections that you can choose.  Since spring is still a little bit chilly, I am going to have this for summer time where the days are so hot and warm. Hubby and I always go swimming during summertime. So this is perfect for me :).

I also found out  that if you sign up for Express e-mail , you'll get a chance to win one of ten $200 Express Gift Cards. I provided the link for you guys for you to sign up  and to know the sweepstakes rules . Good luck!

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails