Tuesday, March 1, 2011

A dollar make up

Hubby and I went to Target yesterday and wallah! They have 50%-70% off Clearance sale going on clothes. So I look around while hubby and one of our friend went to kitchen department to find something they're looking for. 

Aside from that, I also checked the cosmetics section and bought make up from e.l.f. cosmetics.  I read some good reviews by this inexpensive brand and I wanna try it. So I got liquid eye liner(eyes), a regular & waterproof mascara duo(eyes), wet gloss lash and brow clear mascara (eyes), tone correcting concealer (face), hypershine lipgloss (lips) and an eyelash curler. Each only cost a dollar and I paid a total of  $6.00. I also found some nice make up brushes but I didn't got it since I already bought a make up brush set  (as seen on the photo) from Ebay.  

1 comment:

  1. I always love sale, maybe not only me, all girls I think hehe..anyway have a bless day ahead!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails