Thursday, March 10, 2011

Haul: My Ebay purchase

Here I am again and showing you the latest purchased that I had. Well not really latest since the rest of the items were bought last month of this year. This time is an Ebay haul, everytime I get bored for some reason I like to shop online especially Ebay. If you're looking for some good deals, I would suggest to try this site ;).

These are the following that I got from Ebay :

* 88  Matte color eye shadow make up palette
* Pro 8Pcs Pink eyeshadow Make up 8 brush set
* Hello Kitty Necklace Crystal Jewelry Blue Necklace
* Pink lovely cat kitty swarovski crystals girls necklace
* Simulated Diamond Elegant Round Stud Earrings
* Brass Vintage Style Eiffel Tower Necklace Pendant Chain
* 7in1 Accessory Bundle Red Case for Motorola Droid A855(not in the photo)

* Blue Silicone Skin Case Cover for iPod Touch 

* Samsung Behold T919 Gel Skin Case Silicone Pink


1 comment:

  1. Great haul, please check out my blog if you have time! :)

    http://sprinkled-strawberries.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails