Friday, March 4, 2011

Jeans under $5 bucks!

Yes you heard it right! As what I had mention on my previous post the other day, hubby and I went to Target to accompany a friend that want something from the store. Apparently, when we walked in inside, I saw this big sign 30%, 50% and 70% off on clearance sale. So I jump ahead and stuck in there for couple minutes to see if I can find something that I like.

I found this Mossimo junior bootcut jeans in a medium tint wash and Mossimo  dark wash jeggings which I only paid $4.98 each. Original price was $19.99 and the other one was $24.99. Pretty steal huh? That is why I always get excited every time I always see something on sale. I really love it since it fits on me so well and so comfy to wear :).


1 comment:

  1. Nice buy girl. I also love the word SALE hehe...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails