Thursday, April 7, 2011

My Wedding photo book

Something made my day complete because I just received the thing that I have been waiting for couple days. It is also one reason why I haven't write any blog post for awhile since I was busy customizing and making this photo book project ;).

My friend told me about this cool website Shutterfly.com where in you can upload your photos and customize it on your own. This site make memory-keeping and gift-giving ideas like personalized Photo Books, Greeting Cards, and photo gifts suitable for any occasion. 



Hubby and I will be turning 2yrs on our wedding anniversary this year and until now, I haven't organize our wedding pictures nor put it on an album. So I ordered this two 8x8 photo book one with hard photo cover while the other is padded cover. They also gave me  50 pieces 4x6 prints for FREE ;). I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails