Thursday, April 14, 2011

Together again!

For more than two years of not seeing each other, finally! One of my best friend arrived yesterday morning. I was overwhelm by surprise!  I got off from work when hubby ask me to have lunch with him at one of our favorite place to dine in. Don't have any idea that she was already in town until when we drove by close to the restaurant and I saw her (with her fiance) in the glass window. The moment I knew, I was already screaming to death (lol). I was super excited to see her. As we parked, I ran quickly to the restaurant and make myself calm in order not to disturb others but I just can't (lol). I was really happy to see her again and I'm looking forward to build more fun and exciting memories with each other :).
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails