Thursday, June 30, 2011

Can't wait to watch this!

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Monte Carlo. All opinions are 100% mine.

Its been months now since hubby and I haven't seen a romantic comedy movie together. The last time we went to theater was mother's day but it was an action/fantasy film which was a really great movie. My mother-in-law and I loves to watch romantic comedies. No matter who's the main character is for as long as the story is interesting.

Another movie that I want to  watch this summer is the Monte Carlo movie. I was in the middle of watching my favorite show on tv the other day when I saw the trailer  . The main character was played Selena Gomez which is one of the famous teen star today. And I can say that this movie is popular today since some of my friends ''like'' the official  Monte Carlo Facebook page. It made me excited to watch  this since I love romantic comedy plus adventure type of movie.

I would tell my family and friends  including your guy to watch the must see movie this summer. I know that hubby is not a fan of a chick flick movie but I would grab him whether he likes it or not, lol. You never know, he might like it after ;).  Don't also forget to check out the tickets ahead of time starting June 29th at Fandango since it will be on theaters tomorrow.

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails