Thursday, June 23, 2011

I prefer store brands

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Walgreens. All opinions are 100% mine.

So the past few weeks I've been searching for cost effective alternatives to my fitness supplements that I usually buy at a name brand store. After realizing that I'm dropping over $200 a month on protein, glutamine, vitamins, and various other supplements, I figured it was time to make a change.

I spent a few hours one night browsing the web looking for different sources of supplements. I found a couple of great alternatives, but most of them were online only shops. This wouldn't be so bad except the shipping cost increased the sticker price of the products. That's when I was surprised to find Walgreens Brand Health & Wellness Products .

Walgreens has store brands of most over the counter products, as well as vitamins and supplements. I picked up some Walgreens One Daily for Men Multivitamins, and I was surprised that they were half the price I had been paying for the name brand vitamins I had been using.  Even more surprising was that they contained the same vitamins and supplements as the name brand I was using, and in some cases, in higher potency! I also feel good knowing that Walgreens brand Health and Wellness products support the community through the  Walgreens Way to Well Fund™ . This fund provides preventive wellness services to communities, up to $3 million dollars annually.

After taking my new multivitamin for almost a month now, I can say it's definitely a quality product. I actually feel that my energy level has been stronger now than with my prior multi. Now I'm looking for what other products I will be replacing with Walgreens Health & Wellness products. Also I should note that Walgreens has some nice  giveaways  that I'll be partaking in, just can't pass them up!

Till next time... Advertisement

120x30_WalgrensTransparentLogo

 

 

 

 

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails