Thursday, July 28, 2011

Cell Phone carriers

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Straight Talk for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.

Hubby and I spend too much money on our phone bills. After the discount that we got from our carrier, we pay 130 dollars a month. It is still pretty spendy to me. That's why I researched some cell phone carries that allows us to save our bucks.

Recently I've read about this Straight Talk . I got interested about their service since there is no contracts, no credit checks, and no activation fees. Also they only use trusted phone manufacturers like LG, Motorola, Kyocera, Nokia and Samsung. You can also get unlimited monthly service that includes unlimited minutes, text, and web for only $45. Wow! What a difference on what we are paying right now. We could save 50 bucks a month if we switch to this carrier. It is something that hubby and I have to decide on after we end our contract.  It is also nice to know that you can  call a friend anytime and not worry about going over your minutes.

I have got to say it really has everything you need . I've even found out that you get calls to 411 for free, so now I can get my questions answered that much easier without dealing with the added charges. Straight Talk also has great nationwide coverage and excellent reception in every area where you can use your phone.  For those that don't want to spend alot initial on a phone, reconditioned phones are available from $10.00 with camera, mp3 player, mobile web access, and blue-tooth capability. A great value for a teens first phone. I think if you give it a try it will grab you hook, line and sinker . If you want additional information on the phones they offer or on service, watch the youtube video below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKPihLfELWo&feature=related

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/RKPihLfELWo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails