Wednesday, July 20, 2011

What's for breakfast?

Fried rice, scrambled egg, pandesal (rolls) with butter, eggplant with egg, banana and coffee. Those are just my usual  foods that I had for my typical breakfast when I was in the Philippines. I grew up in a vegetarian family where in fruits and vegetables are always served in every meal.


Good thing that hubby also believes that being healthy is to eat healthy food, balance diet and a perfect lifestyle. As for breakfast, I prepare scrambled egg, oatmeal, toast, protein powders (for hubby) and cereal.  I'm not a fan of cereal before but the more I eat it, the more I get used to  flavor and started  liking it. A week ago, I received two boxes of cereal from Kellogg's FiberPlus. One in Berry Yogurt Crunch and the other box is Cinnamon Oat Crunch. So I tried it right away and both are good! It is not only delicious but nutritious as well.  It has an excellent source of several essential nutrients including fiber and the antioxidant vitamins C and E. So it is a good choice into our diet.

These has been my breakfast for a week now and I'm loving it! I'm also munching these cereal as snack too! How about you guys? What do you eat for breakfast? Do you like cereal too? I would recommend these product.  Let me know if you did try and how you like it as well.      

Disclosure:
http://CMP.LY/2/7mIt5J

1 comment:

  1. I'm not a cereal fan, I don't like the taste but they are healthy though. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails