Thursday, August 18, 2011

At hot pot and sushi

Hubby and I tried something new today and its the Hot Pot 'N Sushi. They offer a large variety of sushi as well as hot Japanese food.

The place was busy when we came in and I saw a bunch of sushi running in a conveyor type where anyone can grab any type of sushi they like. I ordered the beef subiyaki while hubby got the chicken teriyaki. Plus the plates of sushi. I am not really a fan of sushi but this place is the best way try new things! I am sure you will never regret it. The prices were affordable too! Best when you come in on their happy hour, only  $1 per plate with purchase of a drink during 6:00 pm to 8:30 pm from Sunday through Thursday. I will definitely come back on time! lol.

Dragon roll, pot sticker, volcano roll
beef subiyaki and chicken teriyaki
All together...yummy!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails