Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Dad and Technology

***Guest post written by my buddy Aldo Mays***

Dad recently asked me to help them get a little more technologically advanced so that led me to http://WWW.WildBlueDeals.com to look into satellite internet. They live kind of out in the middle of nowhere so it was their only option but he doesn’t even know how to use a computer yet so we’re going to take it one step at a time. I’m really excited to teach him although I hope I have the patience to get into the nitty gritty with him – mom’s going to be a whole different story! I also helped him look into cable since he loves sports and doesn’t get a lot of channels now and he’s even been talking about buying a digital camera. I asked him who he was and what he’d done with my father! My folks are pretty technology resistantso I’m surprised he’s even talking about doing something like this but hey, if he’s willing to try I’m certainly willing to help to the best of my limited technological ability! That’s what I’m here for!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails