Monday, August 1, 2011

Free jeans at Express!

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Express. All opinions are 100% mine.

I love jeans! Anyone who doesn't? I myself prefer to wear jeans anywhere I go. I always wear it to work, school (when I was in college), everytime we go out. Or just in a daily basis I also wear them. It is just so comfy to wear! One of my favorite is the skinny jeans but right now, I'm loving this Express jeans  leggings which I found from Express store. They carry alot of women's jeans , from boot cut to flare jeans and even the ever so popular jean leggings which comes from different sizes and colors.  You should definitely check them out! Coz for a limited time, you may also have a chance to win a free jeans! They will give away a 50 free pairs that you could possibly rocking one the sidewalk for this Express giveaway ! Isn't that cool?

EXTREME STRETCH STELLA JEAN LEGGING at Express

Anyhow, This Jean leggings is on my top list right now since Fall is coming in soon, this would be perfect to match with the boots or any type of shoes will make it more pretty and stylish.  How about you guys? Do you wear jeans alot? What is your favorite type to wear? Leave a comment and I love to hear from yah!

Advertisement

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails