Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Chinese food for dinner

Craving for some chinese food today so hubby and I went to Chinese Happiness a Chinese restaurant which near our area. Three ingredient is definitely my favorite of all Chinese food, it is stir fried mixed vegetables with  shrimp and beef. It is served with fried rice and a spring roll while hubby got fried rice, chowmein, sesame chicken and sweet n sour chicken. It was also serve with egg flour soup for both of us.

Do you like Chinese food? What is your favorite? Let me know so I can try it next time ;). Happy Eating!


3 comments:

  1. Chinese food? Wow... I think, I've never been inside a Chinese resto before, much more tasted something Chinese.. Pero I would love to do that. They say Chinese food tastes like heaven..

    Looks yummy. Wow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! that's all i can say.. WOW! love Chinese food.. left you a KI$$, girl! hope i get one back, thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails