Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Channels at Home

***Author: Jonathan Suarez***

I love having so many channels on the http://www.satellitetvfamily.com/direct-tv-packages.html connection and they’re really going to come in handy next week – since they couldn’t come for Christmas my entire extended family is coming in for a weekend. My uncles get really grumpy if they can’t watch the games they want and my dad and his sister end up fighting if they’re left along to talk for too long so it’s a good thing to have something to distract them. I’ve got to stock up on food since they’ll eat me out of house and home if I let them and Lord, I can’t forget to buy the wine! Grandma wouldn’t know what to do without her afternoon glass of Pinot and far be it from me to stand in her way, you know? I love my family but they’re a lot to deal with and yes, I know everyone says that but mine really is. There’s something really relieving about that moment when they’re pulling out of the driveway!

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails