Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Organize using Clipix

Recently, I've been having a hard time remembering my most recent searches and have to struggle to find the site I visited all over again. It would be easy if it was one of the first couple of links on the returned search, but it usually is obscured somewhere in the first 10 pages of results.

I was turned on to clipix by a friend recently and it has saved me a ton of time. Clipix is a small add on that you attach to the browser's toolbar just like a bookmark. When you find a webpage that you like, you just click the Clip button and it saves that site for you on a customizable clipboard. You can arrange these clipboards any way you want, and choose to share them with your friends or keep them private if you would like. There is even a board called a Syncboard in which all members that are partaking in that board can see anything that is posted on it by the other members. This is a really cool thing to use to share interests and great finds with your friends or family. Below is the screenshot of my clipix.

I suggest giving it a try and seeing how it can organize your online life. So tell me readers, what are you going to use Clipix for?

Promoted Post
Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails