Friday, February 24, 2012

Visiting LA

***Guest written by our friend Mason Abbott***

I went to visit my friend Maggs in California. My visit was long overdue. She moved to Los Angeles three years ago. Honestly, time goes by so quickly, I fell like she only moved just a year ago. Anyway, we had a really great time. She took me to see all of the famous sites. She laughed because she hadn’t had time to visit them yet. When she got out there, she had to find a place to live and a job really quickly so that she was going to be able to stay. We had such a great time and took lots of pictures. I used her clear wireless internet Los Angeles connection to upload some of the pictures that we took to Facebook so that our friends and family could see them. We had so much fun, I just can’t wait to go back. I think that I might could live in California. I absolutely love the weather. I especially love being so close to the beach. I want to take my sister with me next time that we visit. I think that she would really enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails