Wednesday, March 7, 2012

OOTD: Outfit of the day

I know its not summer yet but I am excited and ready for it! Not much to do today. I just stayed home and did some chores. I got bored so I dressed up, experiment some outfits and pictorial..lol. As you can see in the photo, this outfit is good for running errands, eating out, shopping or even sleeping! lol..nah! just kidding :D. But definitely, it is a summer outfit ;). 

I bought this top last week and you're not gonna believe how much i paid for it. It only cost .97 cents! Can you believe that?! I found this top from the clearance rack at Old Navy. I wasn't sure if I'm going to wear it but for price? Its just nothing! Even water bottle is more expensive than this top...lol. So i grab it right away :D.

I tried it on today and I actually liked it! Its very comfy! I  paired it with short which I also got from Old Navy couple years ago which I believe I only paid $1.50 for it. It was also from clearance ;). Listed below are the following items and where I got it.

Top: Old Navy $ 0.97 
Short: Old Navy under $1.50 
Shoes: Khols under $20 bucks
Purse: given by my Mother-in-law 
Necklace: given by my mom 
 Bracelets : Old Navy

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails