Thursday, May 3, 2012

Can't wait to get my grub on at Chili's and try a new #CoronaRita

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Chili’s Grill & Bar for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.

This weekend, the family and I will be heading over to Chili's for a group birthday. There are so many birthdays in April/May for our family, so we like to save everyone the time and hassle and celebrate them all together. This year we are meeting at Chili's for dinner and I can't wait to try out some of the dishes there that I haven't experienced yet. I am tempted to try the Fajita Trio combo, which comes with grilled chicken, steak, and shrimp to fill your tortillas with(and fajitas have always been a favorite of mine), or even the Bacon Ranch Chicken Quesadilla looked very tempting as well. Though I think my husband and I will share the 2 for $20 deal, that way we can both get what we like plus an appetizer for a great price. I think I'll be having the Texas Cheese Fries and the Margarita-Grilled Chicken, and he can get the quesadilla so I can try some of his meal as well. They sound like a good accompaniment to the CoronaRita I've been looking forward to. It's a blend of Jose Cuervo Especial Tequila and Coronita. This definitely sounds like a refreshing drink to add to our meal. And we will be going there on Cinco de Mayo so what better time to give it a shot!

So let me ask you all, what is your favorite dish at Chili's? Do you go there for the steak, burgers, or the delicious mexican-inspired dishes? Maybe you can sway my decision and help me to find a new favorite on the menu. Also, who here is thinking of trying a CoronaRita at Chili's as well?

Always Remember: You must be 21 years or older to drink alcoholic beverages and as always, please remember to drink responsibly

CoronaRita sm.jpg

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails