Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Anniversary vacation at Disneyland


 
Hello World...I'm back again! Sorry I was MIA for months. Been busy and lazy to write..lol. Last month, Hubby and I celebrated our 3rd wedding Anniversary at the happiest place on earth, Disneyland! It was such an AWESOME experience for  me since it was my first time. I get to see the princess, watched different  shows and experienced the all kinds of rides. It was only in my dreams that these things happened and it came true! Plus I got to celebrate it with my special someone, my one and only Prince ♥. So here I'm sharing with you some of our photos from our trip, expect to have more ;).


How about you? What/Where is the happiest place for you? Have you been to Disneyland? What's your most favorite thing to do there? I'm super excited to hear! Hope you're having a wonderful and magical day! mmmwah!

And of course, you gotta wear a Minnie ears and have a picture together with Minnie and Mickey mouse!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails