Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Me as Princess Jasmine


Happy Halloween! I am dressing up as princess Jasmine from the movie Aladdin. Princess Jasmine is one of my favorite Disney princess. She's extremely beautiful and stunning. She's intelligent, brave, adventurous,  stubborn and caring. I love that she's wearing blue which is my favorite color. When we were at Disneyland, I got to meet Jasmin, Aladdin and the Genie for the first time and that was so magical! So I was inspired to dress up like her ;).

I looked online and the costume was a little bit pricey. I told myself I'm not gonna spend 50 bucks and wear it in one day. So I made my own costume ;). I spent under $25 for everything. The blue top shirt was $5 and the gold necklace is $3.99 from Wetseal that I got couple moths ago , gold earrings from Walmart for $4.99. The pants and headband were all DIY which cost me under $10.00.What do you think? Who/What were you on Halloween? Hope you had a wonderful time :).

My Aladdin was a little shy so he put some mask on and pretend to be a creeper in this pic...lol


1 comment:

  1. oh! so pretty... you know what i want to dress up as? TINKERBELL..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails