Friday, November 9, 2012

Revlon Expression Experiment

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Revlon. All opinions are 100% mine.

Do you like make up? Do you wear them?  I like make up and I do wear them. For me, make-up is one of those tool that enhances our beauty. It makes us look good and i belive that if we look good, we also feel good. It builds confidence to our personality. We are beautiful in our own ways.

I remember my younger sister had more beauty related products like  make up and nail polish than me. I myself sometimes borrowed things from her since I only owned lipstick and  pressed powder.  When I got in this country, watching videos on the internet was one of my past time hobby. One of my favorite to watch was make up and fashion videos! By that time, I got more interested and i learned more techniques on how to use them in a proper way.

exp_exp_logo.jpg (2 documents, 2 total pages)

There is a cosmetic company that inspire us women and push us out of our comfort zone by actively engaging ourselves in new expressions.  And that is Revlon. They have this Facebook app called Revlon Expression Experiment where in you express your make up routine in a daily basis. I myself like to play with make up. It depends on my mood, there are times that I do bold and edgy or most of the time just plain and natural. How about you? Don't hesitate and express youself by commenting below. And If you like make up and love to experiment,  this one is a great app for you. GoodLuck!

 

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails