Monday, December 10, 2012

My December glambag



I just wanna share what I got in the mail today.  My December glam bag from Ipsy came early and I am so excited to use it. For you guys who doesn't know about Ipsy or formerly known as ''My Glam'' . It's a beauty community which Michelle Phan created. It is a monthly subscriptions where in you receive a beautiful glam bag packed with 4 or 5 deluxe samples and full-sized beauty products for only $10 a month.

This fabulous December glam bag contains:

Mai Couture highlighter paper (25 sheets) about $10.00? (not sure)
Be a bombshell lip gloss in hotmess (3g)    $14.00
Mirabella Prime for face and eyes (12.85g) $29.00
NYX Ultra Pearl Mania  (5ml)  $2.50
Urban Decay glide-on eyepencil (0.8g) about $10.00?( not sure)

As I search the prices of these products, it adds up to $60.00 something! Which I don't think I can afford and spend that much money. But for this subscription, I am glad I get to have it :). I have been a subscriber since 2 months now and so far, I love it! Thanks Ipsy :).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails