Thursday, January 3, 2013

OOTD: My Holiday outfit using tights and leggings

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of No nonsense for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.

Happy New Year everyone!

I received a package in the mail a couple weeks ago and it was a pair  No nonsense tights and leggings . I was excited to try them out and use them since the holidays were just around the corner and parties are everywhere.

Photobucket

 

Photobucket

I like these tights, they are very comfy, sit comfortably at the natural waist, and it is shaped to fit the legs.

Another thing that I like is that the waistband stays in place, which is somewhat of a problem with other tights I have used. Both the tights and the leggings that I recieved were charcoal in color as you can see from the photo. in the left photo, I was about to attend a family christmas party wearing the leggings. In the right photo, I am sporting the tights that I wore to a New Year's Eve party. They are both very comfortable and felt very durable and thick. I did notice that the leggings seemed to run a bit bigger than the tights, so you may need to get one size smaller on those that the tights.

They were designed with the partnership of Jill Martin, who is a fashion expert and also an Emmy-Award winning TV personality and author. She is great at taking what is already in ones wardrobe and making the most out of it. Jill likes to maximize everything she owns without spending a lot on clothing, which is a great fit for No nonsense.

The No nonsense Leggings and Tights are available at grocery stores and drug stores around the country, and are also sold at mass retailers. They are very affordable in price, so I suggest picking up a pair and giving it a try, they are well worth it. You can find them on the No nonsense on Facebook page and on Twitter, so look them up and let them know what you think.

 

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails