Friday, February 15, 2013

Our Valentines day

Here's my fair share of our Valentines day. To start, Hubby surprised me when he picked me up at work all dressed up and carrying a bouquet of roses. And I was so touch when I read the message that he wrote on the card. After a rough day at work, it does makes me feel better.


Then that night,  as you guys know, we don't really go out to dinner in Valentines day but  for the very first time, hubby took me out to a fancy romantic dinner at the Departure Restaurant in downtown Portland. The restaurant was located at the very top floor of the building. The ambiance was really nice and the food was fantastic! 

I feel so loved and pampered that day (well, I'm always does) Hubby always treat me the same everyday no matter what occasion eversince we met. He always makes feel better when I am stressed of anything. He never change and that's why he's my best friend. I love him that much! <3 p="">
How about you guys? How did you spend you Valentines with your love ones? Hope it was awesome...much love!




1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails